英文名：Raffinose/Sucrose/D-Glucose Assay Kit
规格：120 assays of each per kit
The Raffinose/Sucrose/D-Glucose test kit is for the measurement and analysis of D-glucose, sucrose and raffinose, stachyose and verbascose in seeds and seed meals. Based on the measurement of D-glucose on enzymic hydrolysis of raffinose, stachyose and verbascose to D-glucose, D-fructose and D-galactose.
Colourimetric method for the determination of Raffinose (also
stachyose and verbascose), Sucrose and D-Glucose in
legume seeds, plant materials, foodstuffs and feed
(1) Raffinose + stachyose + verbascose + H2O → D-galactose +
(2) Sucrose + H2O → D-glucose + D-fructose
(3) D-Glucose + H2O + O2 → D-gluconate + H2O2
(4) 2H2O2 + p-hydroxybenzoic acid + 4-aminoantipyrine →
quinoneimine + 4H2O
Kit size: 120 assays
Method: Spectrophotometric at 510 nm
Reaction time: ~ 20 min
Detection limit: 100 mg/L
Analysis of grain legumes and other materials containing raffinose,
stachyose and verbascose
Method recognition: Used and accepted in food analysis
- Very competitive price (cost per test)
- All reagents stable for > 2 years after preparation
- Simple format
- Rapid reaction
- Mega-Calc™ software tool is available from our website for hassle-free raw data processing
- Standard included
Q1. Should the pH of the sample be adjusted even for samples in acidic media?
The pH of the assay solution after the sample is added should be the same as that of the assay buffer that is supplied with the kit.
Low sample volumes (e.g. 0.1 mL) are not likely to affect the pH of the assay solution and therefore may not require pH adjustment.
Samples above 0.1 mL are more likely to affect the pH of the assay solution and therefore the pH of these samples should be adjusted as described in the data booklet, prior to addition to the assay.
Q2. There is an issue with the performance of the kit; the results are not as expected.
If you suspect that the Megazyme test kit is not performing as expected such that expected results are not obtained please do the following:
- Ensure that you have tested the standard sample that is supplied with the Megazyme test kit.
- Send the results of the kit standard, blank samples and the results obtained for your sample, in the relevant MegaCalc spreadsheet (if available) to Megazyme (firstname.lastname@example.org). Where available the relevant MegaCalc spreadsheet can be downloaded from where the product appears on the Megazyme website.
- State the kit lot number being used (this is found on the outside of the kit box).
- State which assay format was used (refer to the relevant page in the kit booklet if necessary).
- State exact details of any modifications to the standard procedure that is provided by Megazyme.
- State the sample type and describe the sample preparation steps if applicable.